Backbone.js Developer job description template
This Backbone.js Developer job description template includes the list of most important Backbone.js Developer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Backbone.js Developer job profile
Backbone.js are generral responsible for developing web applications using Backbone.je. In addition, many Backbone.js developers are also skilled and experienced JavaSript developers.
In order to attract Backbone.js Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Backbone.js Developer job description.
Backbone.js Developer job description
Backbone.js Developer duties and responsibilities
- Develop new features
- Build structured, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Backbone.js Developer requirements and qualifications
- Strong understanding of features and utility functions of Backbone.js
- Good understanding of the concepts behind models, collections, and views
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of fundamental REST API concepts
- Familiarity with input validation techniques and approaches
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Understanding of front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN