Key Account Manager job description template
This Key Account Manager job description template includes the list of most important Key Account Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Key Account Manager job profile
Key Account Manager is responsible for keeping relationships with company's clients.
In order to attract Key Account Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Key Account Manager job description.
Key Account Manager job description
Are you an energetic, motivated and articulate team player who is passionate about account management and customer experience?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
We are seeking to hire a skilled Key Account Manager who will be resposible for building and maintaining relationships with our most important clients.
Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and passionate about exceeding client expectations.
Key Account Manager duties and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Research key customer wants and needs
- Suggest solutions that answer clients needs and wants
- Ensure the ordered products are delivered in a timely manner
- Serve as contact point for key customers and internal teams
- Resolve customers' complaints in an effective and respectful way
- Gather, report and communicate customers' feedback on service, technology and product delivery
- Research and source new potential clients
- Measure, track and analyze key account metrics
- Create reports for upper management
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
Key Account Manager qualifications and requirements
- MA in business administration, sales or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as Key Account Manager for (x) year(s)
- Experience in sales and customer services will be an advantage
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude