Call Center Supervisor job profile
Calll Center Supervisors are generally responsible for managing company's call centers. The plan and implement the overall call center strategies to ensure that the business goal are met.
In order to attract Call Center Supervisor that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Call Center Supervisor job description.
Call Center Supervisor job description
We are looking for an experienced Call center supervisor to organize and oversee our call center staff team. As a Call Center Supervisor, you will be responsible for inspiring and leading our team members by example.
As a call center supervisor, we expect you to be customer-centric and have experience in supervising others and motivating them to achieve business goals.
Call Center Supervisor duties and responsibilities
- Plan and implement call center strategy
- Determine targets for call center
- Hire and onboard new call center employees
- Answer staff questions, provide guidance and feedback to team members
- Train new employees
- Onboard new employees
- Ensure a friendly and motivating work environment
- Measure performance with KPIs such as call interruptions, calls waiting etc.
- Ensure adherence to company's policies and procedures
- Keep senior management informed about recurring issues or problems
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Call Center Supervisor requirements
- X years of experience as a call center supervisor
- X years of experience in customer service
- Proficient in English
- Knowledge of any additional languages will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with performance evaluation procedures
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- A customer-oriented and problem-solver mindset
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Use this Call Center Supervisor job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Commercial Director
- Event Planner
- SEO Developer
- Customer Service Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Retail Buyer
- Digital Project Manager
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Environmental Health and Safety Engineer
- Event Coordinator
- Vice President (VP) of Product Marketing
- Website Content Manager
- iOS developer
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Civil Engineer
- Product Marketing Manager
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Ember.js Developer
- Warehouse Manager
- Nursing Supervisor
- System Analyst
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?
4 Most Innovative Employee Referral Bonus Ideas
The ROI of your Employee Referral Program