Call Center Supervisor job description template
Call Center Supervisor job profile
Call Center Supervisors are generally responsible for managing company's call centers. The plan and implement the overall call center strategies to ensure that the business goal are met.
Call Center Supervisor job description: Intro
Call Center Supervisor job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction to Call Center Supervisor job description may look like:
We are looking for an experienced Call center supervisor to organize and oversee our call center staff team. As a Call Center Supervisor, you will be responsible for inspiring and leading our team members by example.
As a call center supervisor, we expect you to be customer-centric and have experience in supervising others and motivating them to achieve business goals.
Call Center Supervisor job description: Job duties and responsibilities
Call Center Supervisor job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and implement call center strategy
- Determine targets for call center
- Hire and onboard new call center employees
- Answer staff questions, provide guidance and feedback to team members
- Train new employees
- Onboard new employees
- Ensure a friendly and motivating work environment
- Measure performance with KPIs such as call interruptions, calls waiting etc.
- Ensure adherence to company's policies and procedures
- Keep senior management informed about recurring issues or problems
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Call Center Supervisor job description: Job requirements and qualifications
Call Center Supervisor job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- X years of experience as a call center supervisor
- X years of experience in customer service
- Proficient in English
- Knowledge of any additional languages will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with performance evaluation procedures
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- A customer-oriented and problem-solver mindset
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Looking for more job descriptions beside Call Center Supervisor job description?
Check out our job description library!
Use this Call Center Supervisor job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Influencer Marketing Specialist
- Corporate Attorney
- Office Assistant
- Go Developer
- NoSQL Developer
- Big Data Engineer
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Game Animator
- Senior Accountant
- Data Coordinator
- Security Guard
- Sales Representative
- Spa Therapist
- Telecommunications Specialist
- Sales Manager
- Materials Manager
- Ember.js Developer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Branch Manager
- Maintenance Worker
- WordPress Developer
- Safety Officer