Culture & People
Android Developer job profile
The main responsibility of an Android Developer is to develop applications for devices that are powered by the Android operating system. In addition, an Android developer must pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types.
In order to attract Android Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Android Developer job description.
Android Developer job description
We are looking for an Android Developer to joint our team of developers! We want a developer that possesses passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Android Developer duties and responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Android Developer requirements and qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- X years of software development experience
- X years of Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Android Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Corporate Trainer
- iOS developer
- Lead Nurturing Specialist
- AngularJS Developer
- Marketing Executive
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Release Engineer
- Property Manager
- WordPress Developer
- Payroll Clerk
- Team Leader
- Camera Operator
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Instructional Designer
- Back-end Developer
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Office Administrator
- Waiter or Waitress
- Orthopedic Surgeon
How to Use an Omnichannel Approach to Recruiting Talent
Top 20 Recruitment Challenges to Tackle in 2020
Mobile Recruitment: Smart Recruiting Through Smartphones
Recruitment Marketing and Talent CRM: Tools for Ambitious HR Teams
Culture & People