Technical Account Manager job profile
Technical Account Manager are usually responsible for maintaining relationships with current clients, addressing their technical needs as well as finding opportunities for expanding client database.
Besides building tong relationships with customers, they have to be able to understand the needs and goals of potential future clients, and use that to introduce company's products and services.
In order to attract Technical Account Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Technical Account Manager job description.
Technical Account Manager job description
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious and self-driven Technical Account Manager . As an Technical Account Manager, you will work closely with our customers, build relationships with them and help them achieve their technical goals and overcome technical challenges.
Technical Account Manager duties and responsibilities
- Assist customers’ technical requests and take care of any technical issues
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- Manage customer expectation and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfil customers’ requirements
- Keep track of key account metrics
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities
- Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth
Technical Account Manager requirements and qualifications
- A proven track record of Technical Account Management or other relevant experience.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- A listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- X degree or equivalent
- Experience and strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Experience in using software for sales such as Salesforce
Use this Technical Account Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Director of Operations
- Debt Collector
- Quality Inspector
- Product Designer
- Sous Chef
- Budget Analyst
- Data Manager
- .Net developer
- TypeScript Developer
- Assistant Editor
- Construction Foreman
- Java Developer
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Director of Nursing
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Safety Manager
- Front-end Drupal Developer
- Photo Editor
- Network Manager
- Release Engineer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!