Technical Account Manager job description template
This Technical Account Manager job description template includes the list of most important Technical account manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Technical Account Manager job profile
Technical Account Manager are usually responsible for maintaining relationships with current clients, addressing their technical needs as well as finding opportunities for expanding client database.
Besides building strong relationships with customers, they have to be able to understand the needs and goals of potential future clients, and use that to introduce company's products and services.
In order to attract Technical Account Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Technical Account Manager job description.
Technical Account Manager job description
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious and self-driven Technical Account Manager . As an Technical Account Manager, you will work closely with our customers, build relationships with them and help them achieve their technical goals and overcome technical challenges.
Technical Account Manager duties and responsibilities
- Assist customers’ technical requests and take care of any technical issues
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- Manage customer expectation and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfil customers’ requirements
- Keep track of key account metrics
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities
- Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth
Technical Account Manager requirements and qualifications
- A proven track record of Technical Account Management or other relevant experience.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- A listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- X degree or equivalent
- Experience and strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Experience in using software for sales such as Salesforce