Culture & People
Technical Account Manager job profile
Technical Account Manager are usually responsible for maintaining relationships with current clients, addressing their technical needs as well as finding opportunities for expanding client database.
Besides building strong relationships with customers, they have to be able to understand the needs and goals of potential future clients, and use that to introduce company's products and services.
In order to attract Technical Account Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Technical Account Manager job description.
Technical Account Manager job description
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious and self-driven Technical Account Manager . As an Technical Account Manager, you will work closely with our customers, build relationships with them and help them achieve their technical goals and overcome technical challenges.
Technical Account Manager duties and responsibilities
- Assist customers’ technical requests and take care of any technical issues
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- Manage customer expectation and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfil customers’ requirements
- Keep track of key account metrics
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities
- Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth
Technical Account Manager requirements and qualifications
- A proven track record of Technical Account Management or other relevant experience.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- A listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- X degree or equivalent
- Experience and strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Experience in using software for sales such as Salesforce
Use this Technical Account Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Environmental Health and Safety Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Social Media Manager
- System Analyst
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Criminal Investigator
- Property Manager
- Java Developer
- Digital Marketing Executive
- UI-UX Designer
- Auto Mechanic
- Bootstrap Developer
- Security Guard
- Channel Marketing Manager
- SEO Consultant
- Content Marketing Manager
- Financial Controller
- Hospitality Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Project Engineer
- Audio Engineer
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?