Construction Expediter job profile
Construction Expediter's job may vary depending on the company and industry. In general, they are responsible for ensuring timely and efficient comletion of construction projects.
In order to attract Construction Expediter that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Construction Expediter job description.
Construction Expediter job description
We are looking for a skilled Construction Expediter to join our team! As a Constuction Expediter, you will be responsible for facilitating and managing construction projects.
Timely and adequate material supply is crucial for the implementation of our projects, so you role will be crucial for projects' success.
Construction Expediter duties and responsibilities
- Determine all the supplies needs through the project
- Plan and manage all the material orders and deliveries
- Coordinate and plan the delivery of supplies and material
- Monitor inventory of supplies for different jobs or sites
- Plan an place orders when needed
- Always aim and strive towards timely delivery and competitive supply prices
- Plan the movement and transport of material between locations
- Maintain good relationships with all the suppliers and vendors
- Keep accurate records
- Gather and present report on progress
Construction Expediter requirements
- Proven experience as construction expediter or similar position
- X year of experience in project management
- Understand technical specifications of material and various equipment
- Proficient in MS Office such as Excel
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- High school diploma is preferred
Use this Construction Expediter job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards