SAP Technical Consultant job profile
SAP Technical Consultants serve as advisors for software deployment and integrations.
In order to attract SAP Technical Consultant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise SAP Technical Consultant job description.
SAP Technical Consultant job description
We are looking for an experienced SAP Technical Consultant to join our team. SAP Technical Consultant to take control over deployment and integration aspects of our software.
SAP Technical Consultant duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement technical specifications
- Understand functional specifications
- Develop and implement Program Objects
- Perform unit testing
- Support other forms of testing
- Support functional consultants in designing solutions for the gaps identified
SAP Technical Consultant requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a SAP Technical Consultant or similar role
- X years of experience with SAP
- Knowledge and experience of delivering projects in an Agile framework
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with SDLC Methodologies like ASAP
- SAP Certifications is a big plus
Use this SAP Technical Consultant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards