Construction Laborer job description template
This Construction Laborer job description template includes the list of most important Construction Laborer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Construction Laborer job profile
Construction Laborer is someone who performs physical labor on construction sites.
In order to attract a Construction Laborer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Construction Laborer job description.
Construction Laborer job description
We are looking for an experienced Construction Laborer to join our team! As a Construction Laborer, you will be responsible for operating various types of machinery, loading and unloading different types of equipment and ensuring that our construction sites are a safe and clean working environment.
Construction Laborer duties and responsibilities
- Implementing construction plans
- Operating construction equipment and machinery
- Handling and transporting construction materials
- Cleaning construction site and obtaining a safe work environment
- Helping with setting up temporary structures
- Following instructions from supervisors
- Reporting machine malfunctions or unsafe conditions
Construction Laborer requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Minimum of X years of experience as a Construction Laborer
- Experience with necessary tools and equipment
- Good mathematical skills
- Possessing a valid driver’s license
- Physical strength and ability to do physical labor
- Good coordination
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!