Culture & People
➡️ Check out our Complete List (500+) of Job Description Templates!
Marketing Assistant job profile
Marketing Assistant is a person who performs administrative tasks and executes support activities in marketing.
In order to attract Marketing Assistant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Marketing Assistant job description.
Marketing Assistant job description
Are you an aspiring Marketing Assistant looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are a hardworking, well organized and creative person with strong analytical aptitude, we have the perfect job for you!
We are searching for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our marketing dream team and help us deliver a range of marketing activities.
Marketing Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Help write content for marketing materials, such as brochures, newsletters, etc.
- Assist in producing, editing, assembling, printing and filing of qualifications, proposals and presentations
- Assist with market research activities
- Gather and review marketing data from various channels
- Assist with maintaining the website, social media, blog platforms and database systems
- Provide strong client support and coordination for customers
- Perform analysis from questionnaires to understand customer needs
- Contribute ideas for improving marketing standards and processes
Marketing Assistant qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as Marketing Assistant for (x) year(s)
- BS degree in Marketing or similar relevant field
- Hands-on experience with marketing software
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Creative thinker with an analytical mind
Use this Marketing Assistant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Traffic Acquisition Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator
- SEO Developer
- Fraud Investigator
- Construction Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Marketing Intern
- Copywriter & Editorial Director
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Corporate Travel Manager
- Property Manager
- Materials Manager
- Environmental Engineer
- National Sales Manager
- Strategic Account Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
- System Analyst
- HR Officer
- Channel Marketing Manager
How to Use an Omnichannel Approach to Recruiting Talent
Top 20 Recruitment Challenges to Tackle in 2020
Mobile Recruitment: Smart Recruiting Through Smartphones
Recruitment Marketing and Talent CRM: Tools for Ambitious HR Teams
Culture & People