Marketing Assistant job profile
Marketing Assistant is a person who performs administrative tasks and executes support activities in marketing.
In order to attract Marketing Assistant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Marketing Assistant job description.
Marketing Assistant job description
Are you an aspiring Marketing Assistant looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are hardworking, well organized and creative person with strong analytical aptitude, we have the perfect job for you!
We are searching for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our marketing dream team and help us deliver a range of marketing activities.
Marketing Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Help write content for marketing materials, such as brochures, newsletters etc.
- Assist in producing, editing, assembling, printing and filing of qualifications, proposals and presentations
- Assist with market research activities
- Gather and review marketing data from various channels
- Assist with maintaining website, social media, blog platforms and database systems
- Provide strong client support and coordination for customers
- Perform analysis from questionnaires to understand customer needs
- Contribute ideas for improving marketing standards and processes
Marketing Assistant qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as Marketing Assistant for (x) year(s)
- BS degree in Marketing or similar relevant field
- Hands on experience with marketing software
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Creative thinker with analytical mind
Use this Marketing Assistant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Human Resource Director
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Director of Operations
- Linux Administrator
- Event Manager
- Security Manager
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Plastic Surgeon
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager
- Dietary Aide
- IT Help Desk Technician
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement
- Bank Teller
- Public Relations Assistant
- Market Research Analyst
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Director of Nursing
- Front Desk Representative
- Senior Administrative Assistant
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!