Customer Marketing Manager job profile
Customer Marketing Manager s are usually responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience using various customer success and customer relationship management techniques.
In order to attract Customer Marketing Managers that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Customer Marketing Manager job description.
Customer Marketing Manager job description
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our marketing team! As a Customer Marketing Manager , your main duty will be to focus on the success and growth of our existing customers. If you love helping people and are customer-centric, you will also love this job!
Customer Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute the marketing strategy
- Focus on the experience and success of current customers
- Measure the success of you campaigns
- Prepare and present campaigns results
- Educate our customers about our products and services
- Encourage others to act as advocates!
Customer Marketing Manager requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- X years of proven experience in communications, marketing, analytics, or related field
- Understanding of various marketing and sales touchpoints
- Strong writer and content creator
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
Use this Customer Marketing Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps