District Manager job description template
This District Manager job description template includes the list of most important District Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
District Manager job profile
District Manager can have many duties, but in general, their main job is to direct and oversee all operational aspects including distribution, customer service, sales, marketing, human resources and administration in accordance with the bank's objectives.
In order to attract District Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Branch Manager job description.
District Manager job description
We are looking for a talented District Manager to join out team! As a District Manager, you will be responsible for assigning, managing and directing all work performed in the branch.
You will manage staff, foster a positive environment, atmosphere and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch daily operations.
District Manager duties and responsibilities
- Research local market conditions
- Identify current and prospective sales and expansion opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet business goals and metrics
- Direct all operational aspects such as distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration, marketing and sales
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas for improvement
- Propose corrective actions
- Share knowledge and insights with other branches and headquarters
- Manage budget and allocate resources appropriately
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards
- Comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Prepare and present reports on market movement and penetration
District Manager requirements
- Proven dstrict management experience
- Good knowledge of modern bank management techniques and best practises
- Ability to meet sales targets and production business goals
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- BS in Business Administration or related field