Quality Assurance Manager job description template
This Quality Assurance Manager job description template includes the list of most important Quality Assurance Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Quality Assurance Manager job profile
Quality Assurance Managers are responsible for ensuring consistent quality of production processes by developing and implementing sustainable automated manufacturing practice (GAMP) systems.
In order to attract Quality Assurance Managers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Quality Assurance Manager job description.
Quality Assurance Manager job description
We are looking for a reliable Quality Assurance Manager to join our team! As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring sustainable quality of our products and services before customers' consumption.
Quality Assurance Manager duties and responsibilities
- Oversee internal processes and procedures to ensure quality
- Oversee other quality control staff
- Hire, train and evaluate staff
- Regularly analyze quality data and suggest actions based on collected data
- Manage the log of quality reports and other quality documentation
- Ensure quality and sustainability of production processes
- Investigate customers' needs and want and develop a strategy for meeting their needs
- Communicate with the Product Development team on a daily basis
Quality Assurance Manager requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Quality Assurance Manager or similar role
- Experience in doing customer research with the purpose to assess their needs and wants
- Experience with Quality Assurance Management
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)