Drafter job description template
This Drafter job description template includes the list of most important Drafter's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Drafter job profile
Drafter is someone who transforms drawings and designs into technical plans.
In order to attract a Drafter that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Drafter job description.
Drafter job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Drafter to join our team! As a Drafter, you will be responsible for communicating and collaborating with our architects and engineers to convert our designs into technical plans.
Drafter duties and responsibilities
- Creating detailed designs with CADD software
- Creating rough sketches
- Constructing manuals
- Calculating requirements in materials
- Communicating with engineers and architects
- Developing standardized procedures
- Resolving potential design problems
Drafter requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Engineering
- Minimum of X years of experience as a Drafter
- Proficiency in using CADD systems
- Strong math skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!