Teacher job profile
Teacher creates lessons, teaching plans and teaches those plans to the class, individually or in small groups. Teacher is responsible for tracking student progress and presenting the information to parents, keeping the classroom in order, working with school administration and creating, preparing, conducting and evaluating tests.
In order to attract Teachers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Teacher job description.
Teacher job description
We are looking for a committed and passionate Teacher to join our team!
As our Teacher, your main responsibility will be to prepare and implement a full educational programs and plans according to the school’s requirements and guidelines.
Teacher duties and responsibilities
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class
- Assigning work to students
- Correcting and grading
- Conducting individual performance evaluation
- Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships
- Organizing workshops
- Attending webinars and teaching conferences for further education
- Involving students into the lessons
- Undertaking of professional development
- Maintaining good order and discipline among students
- X years of experience as a teacher
- Able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents and administration officials.
- BA degree in teaching
- Knowledge of CPR is highly desirable
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Teacher job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Content Marketing Manager
- IT Help Desk Technician
- Regional Field Marketing Manager
- Hotel Manager
- J2EE Developer
- Key Account Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Job Coach
- National Sales Manager
- Field Sales Representative
- Java Developer
- Security Officer
- jQuery Developer
- Corporate Trainer
- Financial Advisor
- Call Center Representative
- Sales Director
- Wait Staff
- Kindergarten Teacher
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!