Teacher job profile
Teacher creates lessons, teaching plans and teaches those plans to the class, individually or in small groups. Teacher is responsible for tracking student progress and presenting the information to parents, keeping the classroom in order, working with school administration and creating, preparing, conducting and evaluating tests.
In order to attract Teachers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Teacher job description.
Teacher job description
We are looking for a committed and passionate Teacher to join our team!
As our Teacher, your main responsibility will be to prepare and implement a full educational programs and plans according to the school’s requirements and guidelines.
Teacher duties and responsibilities
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class
- Assigning work to students
- Correcting and grading
- Conducting individual performance evaluation
- Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships
- Organizing workshops
- Attending webinars and teaching conferences for further education
- Involving students into the lessons
- Undertaking of professional development
- Maintaining good order and discipline among students
- X years of experience as a teacher
- Able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents and administration officials.
- BA degree in teaching
- Knowledge of CPR is highly desirable
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Teacher job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Litigation Paralegal
- Data Entry Clerk
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- School Counselor
- General Manager
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Project Coordinator
- Customer Intelligence Manager
- Order Picker
- Regional Field Marketing Manager
- SEO Developer
- Patient Care Technician
- Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement
- Backbone.js Developer
- Environmental Health and Safety Engineer
- Waiter or Waitress
- Human Resource Assistant
- Safety Officer
- Technical Support Engineer