Clinical Pharmacist job profile
The main goal of every Clinical Pharmacist is to make sure that the medication prescribed to a patient is the best possible solution for his or her medical condition.
In order to attract Clinical Pharmacist that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Clinical Pharmacist job description
Clinical Pharmacist job description
We are looking for an ambitious Clinical Pharmacist to join our team! As a Clinical Pharmacist, you will be responsible for ensuring the right and appropriate medication prescriptions.
In addition, you will be responsible for different functions through collaborative drug therapy management (CDTM) and for providing an outstanding patient care.
We are expecting you to be a team player and a people lover, which is necessary as you will play a crucial role in providing an outstanding patient care.
Clinical Pharmacist duties and responsibilities
- Develop clinical pharmacy programs according to policies and regulations
- Review records of patients to determine the appropriateness of medication therapy
- Evaluate patient’s condition to ensure all issues are being treated
- Identify untreated health problems and refer patients to appropriate physicians
- Develop effective medication plans that minimize the risk of adverse side-effects
- Consult on dosages, medication substances etc.
- Advise on the correct administration of drugs
- Assess the results of pharmaceutical treatments
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient care
- Keep accurate documentation of medication plans and patient progress
Clinical Pharmacist requirements
- Previous working experience as clinical pharmacist for (x) years
- MA in Pharmacy, Pharmacology or similar relevant field
- Current license and residency training
- Excellent knowledge of pharmaceutical therapy
- Hands-on experience with direct patient care
- Familiarity with drug administration and health and safety procedures
- A true team player
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of computers and drug prescription software
- Problem-solving mindset
- Patient-oriented personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Clinical Pharmacist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- SAP Technical Consultant
- Food Expeditor
- Order Picker
- National Sales Manager
- Political Analyst
- Middleware Developer
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Inside Sales Manager
- Technical Account Manager
- Account Assistant
- Website Content Manager
- Materials Manager
- Database Marketing Manager
- Game Programmer
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Job Coach
- Social Worker
- IT Technical Support
- SEO Developer
- Litigation Paralegal
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?