Creative Director or Art Director job description template
This Creative Director or Art Director job description template includes the list of most important Creative Director or Art Director 's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Creative Director or Art Director job profile
In order to attract Creative Director or Art Directors that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Creative Director or Art Director job description.
Creative Director or Art Director job description
We are looking for a Creative Director or Art Director to join our team! As a Creative Director or Art Director at our company, you will be responsible for leading and directing all graphic and website design, copy, video, animation, infographic, social media material, photography and promotional assets.
Creative Director or Art Director duties and responsibilities
- Ensure consistency in design across all the online and offline marketing channels
- Lead all creative design and copywriting
- Adhere with brand guidelines
- Manage and plan the production calendar
- manage the content team responsible content creation
- Train and give feedback to the the company’s creative team
- Collaborate with company leaders, especially marketing team
Creative Director or Art Director requirements
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- X years’ experience in design and project management
- Aability to deliver constructive feedback on projects to the creative team
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver