C developer job profile
C is one of the general purpose programming language. This language is quite old and mostly serves specific niches.
C Developers are generally responsible for developing code that integrates into the operating systems, operating system modules, embedded systems, or low-level libraries for other high-level languages such as Node.js, Python, and Go.
In order to attract C developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise C developer job description.
C developer job description
We're looking for passionate and bright C developer to join our IT team! If you are looking for a role design, development and all technical-related aspects, you will love this position!
As a C Developer, you should be able to look at a problem from the user's perspective. In addition, you will discuss abstract concepts with other developers at our company.
C developer duties and responsibilities
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code
- Implement optimized and high-quality modules
- Identify process bottlenecks and bugs
- Suggest and implement solutions to problems
- Creation of High Level designs
- Implementation by modular programming in C+
- Support our team in maintaining the code quality
- Analysis, design and implementation
C developer requirements
- X+ years experience of C/C++ development
- In-depth knowledge of BOOST and STL
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with IPC including socket programming
- Multithreading experience including race conditions, deadlocks and debugging
- Knowledge of XML and relational databases
- Bachelor’s in computer science,mathematics or related field
- Master degree preferred
- Familiar with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Used to work independently
Use this C developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Project Coordinator
- Internal Auditor
- Assistant Editor
- Financial Analyst
- Home Health Aide
- Branch Manager
- Office Coordinator
- SQL Developer
- Email Marketing Manager
- Swift Developer
- PHP developer
- Waiter or Waitress
- Human Resource Manager
- Sales Coordinator
- Sales Training Specialist
- General Practitioner
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Public Relations (PR) Executive
- Lead Nurturing Specialist
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Product Manager
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People
How Can Blind Hiring Improve Workforce Diversity?