C developer job profile
C is one of the general purpose programming language. This language is quite old and mostly serves specific niches.
C Developers are generally responsible for developing code that integrates into the operating systems, operating system modules, embedded systems, or low-level libraries for other high-level languages such as Node.js, Python, and Go.
In order to attract C developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise C developer job description.
C developer job description
We're looking for passionate and bright C developer to join our IT team! If you are looking for a role design, development and all technical-related aspects, you will love this position!
As a C Developer, you should be able to look at a problem from the user's perspective. In addition, you will discuss abstract concepts with other developers at our company.
C developer duties and responsibilities
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code
- Implement optimized and high-quality modules
- Identify process bottlenecks and bugs
- Suggest and implement solutions to problems
- Creation of High Level designs
- Implementation by modular programming in C+
- Support our team in maintaining the code quality
- Analysis, design and implementation
C developer requirements
- X+ years experience of C/C++ development
- In-depth knowledge of BOOST and STL
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with IPC including socket programming
- Multithreading experience including race conditions, deadlocks and debugging
- Knowledge of XML and relational databases
- Bachelor’s in computer science,mathematics or related field
- Master degree preferred
- Familiar with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Used to work independently
Use this C developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps