Marketing Coordinator job description template
This Marketing Coordinator job description template includes the list of most important Marketing Coordinator's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Marketing Coordinator job profile
Marketing Coordinator is someone who serves as a Marketing Director’s right hand, coordinating and executing all marketing activities and campaigns.
In order to attract a Marketing Coordinator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Marketing Coordinator job description.
Marketing Coordinator job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our team! As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of our marketing initiatives, including digital marketing, media communications, event management and customer care.
Marketing Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- Ensure marketing initiatives are clearly communicated and executed
- Edit and approve all marketing materials
- Manage the company’s web presence, including the website, social media and other marketing assets
- Maintain and coordinate all communications and media materials
- Coordinate all marketing events
- Create and maintain marketing documentation and presentations
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the marketing department
- Continually develop new skills and expertise in communication and media planning
Marketing Coordinator requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum of X years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong planning skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!