C++ Developer job description template
This C++ Developer job description template includes the list of most important C++ Developer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
C++ Developer job profile
C++ is one of the general purpose, multi-paradigm programming language.
C++ developers generally work on both desktop and mobile applications. In addition, they work with software that interacts with low-level system and hardware resources.
In order to attract C++ Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise C++ Developer job description.
C++ Developer job description
We are looking for enthusiastic and exceptional C++ developer to join our team!As a C++ Developer you will be responsible for creating a beautiful code with the latest technology. You will be using your skills and knowledge to solve and offer solutions to real world problems.
C++ Developer duties and responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products
- Work on extensions of existing products
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Plan, design, develop, manage, document, test, deploy, and support new and existing modules
- Hands on of algorithm complexities
- Development of the next generation software
- Basic Database systems - indexes, filters
C++ Developer requirements
- X+ years of experience in C++
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with algorithms/data structures knowledge
- Good OOP knowledge
- Software development lifecycle experience
- Experience with Android/ OS X/ IOS, Windows and LINUX
- Goo understanding of TCP/IP protocol
- Coordination with other developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver high quality products