C# Developer job profile
C# is one of the modern, general purpose, object-oriented programming language designed around the Common Language Infrastructure.
C# Developers are usually responsible for developing modern applications that run on desktop computers. Some can even work on sophisticated back-end processes powering modern web applications.
In order to attract C# Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise C# Developer job description.
C# Developer job description
We are looking for a strong C# developer to join our team! As a # Developer, you will have a strong understanding of the C# programming language and experience working with client-server desktop and web applications.
In addition, you will also be responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of company's platform technology.
C# Developer duties and responsibilities
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C#
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
- Provide support to end users
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
C# Developer requirements
- X+ years of software development experience
- Proficient in C#.Net
- Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience with ORM frameworks
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with Web services development (SOAP, REST)
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Design patterns and SOLID principles
Use this C# Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Process Analyst
- Production Assistant
- Quality Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Sales Engineer
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Truck Driver
- Maintenance Worker
- Insurance Agent
- Occupational Therapist
- Photo Editor
- Software Tester
- Physical Therapist
- Compliance Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- System Security Expert
- System Security Engineer
- Computer Technician
- Quality Inspector
- Network Engineer
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Bank Teller
Recruitment Marketing Tips: 11 Recruitment Content Ideas
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide