C# Developer job profile
C# is one of the modern, general purpose, object-oriented programming language designed around the Common Language Infrastructure.
C# Developers are usually responsible for developing modern applications that run on desktop computers. Some can even work on sophisticated back-end processes powering modern web applications.
In order to attract C# Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise C# Developer job description.
C# Developer job description
We are looking for a strong C# developer to join our team! As a # Developer, you will have a strong understanding of the C# programming language and experience working with client-server desktop and web applications.
In addition, you will also be responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of company's platform technology.
C# Developer duties and responsibilities
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C#
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
- Provide support to end users
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
C# Developer requirements
- X+ years of software development experience
- Proficient in C#.Net
- Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies
- Familiarity with Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience with ORM frameworks
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with Web services development (SOAP, REST)
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Design patterns and SOLID principles
Use this C# Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Payroll Specialist
- Wait Staff
- Mortgage Loan Processor
- SAP Technical Consultant
- Network Administrator
- Head Chef
- Travel Agent
- School Counselor
- Construction Foreman
- Help Desk Manager
- Penetration Testing Expert
- J2EE Developer
- Administration Manager
- Patient Care Technician
- Leasing Consultant
- Digital Media Specialist
- Vice President (VP) of Content
- Retail Manager
- Insurance Agent
- Warehouse Worker
- Prep Cook
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!