Quality Inspector job profile
Quality Inspector are responsible for assisting in ensuring consistent quality of production processes by developing and implementing sustainable automated manufacturing practice (GAMP) systems.
In order to attract Quality Inspector that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Quality Inspector job description.
Quality Inspector job description
We are looking for a reliable Quality Inspector to join our team! As a Quality Inspector, you will be responsible for assisting in ensuring sustainable quality of our products and services before customers' consumption.
Quality Inspector duties and responsibilities
- Oversee internal processes and procedures to ensure quality
- Regularly analyze quality data and suggest actions based on collected data
- Manage the log of quality reports and other quality documentation
- Ensure quality and sustainability of production processes
- Investigate customers' needs and want and develop a strategy for meeting their needs
- Communicate with the Product Development team on a daily basis
Quality Inspector requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Quality Assurance Manager or similar role
- Experience in doing customer research with the purpose to assess their needs and wants
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- High school degree
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
Use this Quality Inspector job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards