Accounts Payable Clerk job profile
Account Payable Clerks are mostly responsible for process all the invoices a company receives for payments. Their main duty is to manage accounts payable and process all the payments in a timely manner.
In order to attract Account Payable Clerk that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Account Payable Clerk job description.
Accounts Payable Clerk job description
Are you a motivated Accounts Payable Clerk looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
We are looking for a hard-working, reliable Account Payable Clerk to join our team and help us manage accounts payable and process all the payments in a timely manner.
Accounts Payable Clerk duties and responsibilities
- Perform everyday management of all payment cycle activities
- Provide efficient client service
- Keep track, process and reconcile payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, checks, refund requisitions etc, in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external clients
- Regularly tabulate data
- Compile and present necessary reports
- Continuously improve payment processes
Accounts Payable Clerk qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as Accounts Payable Clerk for (x) year(s)
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting
- Familiarity with calculating and managing accounting and financial reports
- Experience with entering data, using spreadsheets and accounting software
- Client-centered approach
Use this Accounts Payable Clerk job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards