Pharmaceutical Sales Representative job profile
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is a sales professional specialized in selling pharmaceutical and medical products.
In order to attract Pharmaceutical Sales Representative that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Pharmaceutical Sales Representative job description.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative job description
Are you an ambitious Pharmaceutical Sales Representative looking for an opportunity to advance your career and your income?
If you are highly motivated, results-oriented professional looking for an exciting opportunity in the pharmaceutical arena and the ability to make an impact on patient’s lives, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an aspiring Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to promote our innovative as well as results oriented products and help us improve the lives of our customers.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative duties and responsibilities
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- Promote products ethically and within compliance based on company’s sales process and approved marketing strategy
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers across multiple settings
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative requirements and qualifications
- Previous work experience as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative for (x) year(s)
- BS degree in relevant field
- A proven track record od successful sales
- In-depth knowledge of databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Highly ethical with a strong sense of integrity
Use this Pharmaceutical Sales Representative job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Travel Agent
- Guest Relations Manager
- PHP developer
- Marketing Manager
- School Counselor
- Director of Operations
- Product Designer
- Real Estate Agent
- Lab Assistant
- Network Manager
- .Net developer
- NoSQL Developer
- Senior Accountant
- Patient Care Technician
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Corporate Travel Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Help Desk Manager
- Director of Nursing
- Senior DevOps Engineer
A Relationship First Approach to Hiring on LinkedIn
6 Things to Think About Before Hiring Remote Employees
Which Marketing Channel is Best for Recruitment in 2020?
Culture & People
The Importance of Building a Great Company Culture