Billing Specialist job profile
Billing Specialist usually deal with accounts payable by managing and recording all the company-s invoices. Their main goal is to ensure that they charge customers appropriately and to track all the payments regularly. need to ensure that they charge customers appropriately and track and collect payments consistently and correctly.
Billing Specialist have a role that is important for safeguarding a company’s revenues.
In order to attract Billing Specialist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Billing Coordinator job description.
Billing Specialist job description
We are looking for a competent Billing Specialist to join our team. As a Billing Specialist you will undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks. Your main goal will be to help guarantee the company’s revenues. You will be responsible for processing of incoming payments along with the issuing of necessary paperwork.
Billing Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Receive and sort incoming payments
- Manage and track incoming payments
- Manage account statuses
- Identify inconsistencies
- Regularly update accounts receivable database
- Inform clients on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Answer clients' equations and address problems
- Post bills, receipts and invoices
- Prepare and present report to your supervisor
Billing Specialist requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Billing Specialist or similar role
- Understanding of relevant laws, rules and regulations
- Passion for numbers and financial data
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or BA
Use this Billing Specialist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards