Supply Chain Engineer job profile
Supply Chain Engineers are responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition they play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
In order to attract Supply Chain Engineer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Supply Chain Engineer job description.
Supply Chain Engineer job description
We are looking for an experience and motivated Supply Chain Engineer to join our team. As a Supply Chain Engineer you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
Supply Chain Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Document step-by-step procedures for the supply planning process
- Train and evaluate others
- Provide constructive feedback
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
Supply Chain Engineer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Supply Chain Engineer
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain engineering operations and best practices
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Logistics, Mechanical Engineering, or similar relevant field
Use this Supply Chain Engineer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards