Data Coordinator job description template
This Data Coordinator job description template includes the list of most important Data Coordinator's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Data Coordinator job profile
Data Coordinators are generally responsible for organizing and processing data in a way that make a clear business sense. The ultimate goal of this position is to get insightful information from the data collected and organized in order to make better and more informed decisions. to help data analysts and companies make better business decisions.
In order to attract Data Coordinator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Data Coordinator job description.
Data Coordinator job description
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Data Coordinator to join our team! As a Data Coordinator at our company, you will mainly be responsible for handling the usage of data systems with security and confidentiality.
Data Coordinator duties and responsibilities
- Utilize database programs and run data queries
- Execute secure and effective data procedures
- Collaborate with other team member, technical specialists, project managers, and data analysts
- Train, manage, lead subordinates
- Do performance evluation
- Maintain the integrity of data that contains Personally Identifiable Information
- Always ensure adherence to legal standards and regulations
- Manage and oversee the translation of figures into other languages, and/or metrics when necessary
- Maintain the inventory of servers such as flash drives, storage disks and other data storage devices
Data Coordinator requirements
- Ability to scan large volumes of data in a short time frame
- X years of experience with work with databases, data procedures, and data administration
- Outstanding analytical thinking skills
- X year(s) experience in data coordination or data handling
- Up-to-date with modern databases and technologies
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant fields