Network Engineer job profile
Network Engineer is an IT professional responsible for for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing of network infrastructure and application components.
In order to attract Network Engineer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Network Engineer job description.
Network Engineer job description
Are you an experienced Network Engineer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career?
If you are a friendly, customer-focused, organized, detail focused person able to thrive in a fast paced environment , we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent, ambitious Network Engineer who will take responsibility for the overall operational health (Security, Availability, Performance, Interoperability and Reliability) of our data communications systems.
Network Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, firewalls, load balancers hubs, switches, UPSs, and other hardware
- Configure, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipment and related services
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves network problems
- Architecting, creating, managing and maintaining Network, Server and PC health for clients (as defined by SLA)
- Managing existing and deploying new system configurations, including Windows Server, Virtualization Systems, Mobile Devices, Mobile Platforms and Desktops (Windows and MAC)
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 support for internal and external customers
- Provide formal corporate communications on directional changes or changes that will impact existing services
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Monitor and maintain all levels of network security internally and externally
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks
Network Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Network Engineer for (x) year(s)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Cisco certifications, CCNA, CCNP or CCIE
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP
- Hands on experience with equipment from HP, Fortinet or Cisco
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical, data driven problem solver
Use this Network Engineer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Field Sales Representative
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Ember.js Developer
- Product Owner
- Software Engineer
- Telecommunications Specialist
- Account Manager
- Leasing Agent
- Sales Support Specialist
- Public Relations Specialist
- Registered Nurse
- Quality Manager
- Sales Account Executive
- Data Entry Operator
- Web Editor
- Marketing Manager
- Security Guard
- IT Consultant
- Blog Manager
- Sales Representative
- Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement
- Key Account Manager
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Recruitment Marketing Tips: 11 Recruitment Content Ideas
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide