Network Engineer job profile
Network Engineer is an IT professional responsible for for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing of network infrastructure and application components.
In order to attract Network Engineer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Network Engineer job description.
Network Engineer job description
Are you an experienced Network Engineer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career?
If you are a friendly, customer-focused, organized, detail focused person able to thrive in a fast paced environment , we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent, ambitious Network Engineer who will take responsibility for the overall operational health (Security, Availability, Performance, Interoperability and Reliability) of our data communications systems.
Network Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Design and deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, firewalls, load balancers hubs, switches, UPSs, and other hardware
- Configure, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipment and related services
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves network problems
- Architecting, creating, managing and maintaining Network, Server and PC health for clients (as defined by SLA)
- Managing existing and deploying new system configurations, including Windows Server, Virtualization Systems, Mobile Devices, Mobile Platforms and Desktops (Windows and MAC)
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 support for internal and external customers
- Provide formal corporate communications on directional changes or changes that will impact existing services
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Monitor and maintain all levels of network security internally and externally
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks
Network Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Network Engineer for (x) year(s)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Cisco certifications, CCNA, CCNP or CCIE
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP
- Hands on experience with equipment from HP, Fortinet or Cisco
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical, data driven problem solver
Use this Network Engineer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Instructional Designer
- Sous Chef
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Plant Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Accountant
- Auto Mechanic
- Chief Financial Officer
- Loan Officer
- Sales Account Executive
- Occupational Therapist
- Political Analyst
- Help Desk Specialist
- HR Consultant
- Database Developer
- Construction Estimator
- IT Journalist
- Recruitment Consultant
- Program Manager
- News Producer
- Case Manager
- Big Data Engineer
- Chief Information Security Officer
20 Mistakes to Avoid When Interviewing a Job Candidate
The Ultimate Guide for Choosing a Recruitment Agency
Top 10 Benefits of Proper Talent Pool Segmentation
How to Use Gamification in Recruitment?