Corporate Trainer job profile
Corporate Trainers may have different duties and responsibilities depending on company and industry they work in. In general, they are responsible for teaching skills and knowledge to employees. They either work as full time employees or are hired on as-needed basis.
In order to attract Corporate Trainer that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Corporate Trainer job description.
Corporate Trainer job description
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Trainer to join our team! As a Corporate TRainer, you will be responsible for helping employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. If you love sharing your knowledge and helping others to improve and expand their knowledge, you will love this job!
Corporate Trainer duties and responsibilities
- Work with managers to determine training needs
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Plan and schedule training sessions
- Design and implement training programs
- Select and book venues if needed
- Track and keep employee attendance
- Manage training budgets
- Monitor and present employee performance
Corporate Trainer requirements
- Proven experience as corporate trainer or similar role
- Good understanding of various teaching methodologies and tools
- Proficient in MS Office especially Powerpoint)
- Experience with an e-learning software is an asset
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BSc/BA in business, HR, finance or relevant field
- Certification (e.g. CPLP) is a big plus
Use this Corporate Trainer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- UI Designer
- Construction Worker
- Field Sales Representative
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Brand Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Financial Controller
- Sales Associate
- Program Coordinator
- CakePHP Developer
- MySQL Developer
- Tax Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Customer Service Representative
- Unity or Unity3D Developer
- Sales Consultant
- Head Chef
- Assistant Manager
- HR Officer
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?