Corporate Trainer job profile
Corporate Trainers may have different duties and responsibilities depending on company and industry they work in. In general, they are responsible for teaching skills and knowledge to employees. They either work as full time employees or are hired on as-needed basis.
In order to attract Corporate Trainer that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Corporate Trainer job description.
Corporate Trainer job description
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Trainer to join our team! As a Corporate TRainer, you will be responsible for helping employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. If you love sharing your knowledge and helping others to improve and expand their knowledge, you will love this job!
Corporate Trainer duties and responsibilities
- Work with managers to determine training needs
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Plan and schedule training sessions
- Design and implement training programs
- Select and book venues if needed
- Track and keep employee attendance
- Manage training budgets
- Monitor and present employee performance
Corporate Trainer requirements
- Proven experience as corporate trainer or similar role
- Good understanding of various teaching methodologies and tools
- Proficient in MS Office especially Powerpoint)
- Experience with an e-learning software is an asset
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BSc/BA in business, HR, finance or relevant field
- Certification (e.g. CPLP) is a big plus
Use this Corporate Trainer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Process Analyst
- Construction Estimator
- Java Developer
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Test Engineer
- Marketing Operations Analyst
- Occupational Therapist
- Public Relations Assistant
- General Practitioner
- Clinical Director
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Social Media Specialist
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Web Developer
- SEO Developer
- Hospitality Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Payroll Specialist
- Child Care Teacher
A Relationship First Approach to Hiring on LinkedIn
6 Things to Think About Before Hiring Remote Employees
Which Marketing Channel is Best for Recruitment in 2020?
Culture & People
The Importance of Building a Great Company Culture