Corporate Trainer job profile
Corporate Trainers may have different duties and responsibilities depending on company and industry they work in. In general, they are responsible for teaching skills and knowledge to employees. They either work as full time employees or are hired on as-needed basis.
In order to attract Corporate Trainer that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Corporate Trainer job description.
Corporate Trainer job description
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Trainer to join our team! As a Corporate TRainer, you will be responsible for helping employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. If you love sharing your knowledge and helping others to improve and expand their knowledge, you will love this job!
Corporate Trainer duties and responsibilities
- Work with managers to determine training needs
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Plan and schedule training sessions
- Design and implement training programs
- Select and book venues if needed
- Track and keep employee attendance
- Manage training budgets
- Monitor and present employee performance
Corporate Trainer requirements
- Proven experience as corporate trainer or similar role
- Good understanding of various teaching methodologies and tools
- Proficient in MS Office especially Powerpoint)
- Experience with an e-learning software is an asset
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BSc/BA in business, HR, finance or relevant field
- Certification (e.g. CPLP) is a big plus
Use this Corporate Trainer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- SAP Technical Consultant
- Mobile Developer
- Content Marketing Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Administrative Assistant
- C++ Developer
- Lab Technician
- IT Director
- Social Media Coordinator
- Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator
- Junior Accountant
- Project Engineer
- IT Help Desk Technician
- Quality Inspector
- Event Planner
- SEO Developer
- Vice President (VP) of Marketing
- Assistant Director
- iOS developer
- Phyton Web Developer
- AngularJS Developer
- Social Media Strategist
- Travel Agent
- Marketing Intern
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!