Culture & People
Digital Account Manager job profile
Digital Account Managers are generally responsible for planning, developing and managing clients' digital strategy to improve their web presence and achieve their digital marketing goals. In addition, they are responsible for building and managing relationships with existing and potential clients.
In order to attract Digital Account Manager s that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Digital Account Manager job description.
Digital Account Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Digital Account Manager to join our marketing team! As a Digital Account Manager at our company, your main duty will be to develop and manage digital marketing strategies with our clients, and help them achieve their digital marketing goals.
Some of their goals may include better online presence and impressions, better lead generation or more streamlined marketing and sales processes.
Your role will be extremely important for customers success, satisfaction and, ultimately, loyalty.
Digital Account Manager duties and responsibilities
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Investigate and determine clients wants and needs
- Plan and implement digital strategies for clients
- Always work towards those goals
- Optimize web content in order to improve SEO
- Present and train on social media strategies to clients
- Analyze effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Recommend, design and implement digital projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
Digital Account Manager requirements
- X years of working experience as a Digital Account Manager
- X years of experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- X years of experience with Google Adwords campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- X years of experience in customer service
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MA in Marketing or similar relevant field
Use this Digital Account Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Digital Marketing Director
- Key Account Manager
- Sourcing Manager
- Website Content Manager
- Digital Media Specialist
- Creative Director
- Video Editor
- Instructional Designer
- Corporate Trainer
- NoSQL Developer
- Child Care Teacher
- Marketing Assistant
- Safety Officer
- Assistant Manager
- Cabin Crew
- National Sales Manager
- Android Developer
- Restaurant Manager
- Executive Chef
- Linux Administrator
- Office Manager
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?