Front-end Drupal Developer job description template
This Front-end Drupal Developer job description template includes the list of most important Front-end Drupal Developer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Hiring Front-end Drupal Developer role?
Job boards, social media or programmatic – place your job ads on +1,000 channels with just one click.Post job for Free
Front-end Drupal Developer job profile
Front-end Drupal Developer are responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application. In general, they are supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do.
In order to attract Front-end Drupal Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Front-end Drupal Developer job description.
Front-end Drupal Developer job description
We are looking for a qualified Front-end Drupal Developer to join our team. As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
At our company, you will be working with the latest technology, you will have the chance to advance and grow your career.
Front-end Drupal Developer duties and responsibilities
- Active contributions to all UI / UX decisions
- Active contributions to the continual improvement of process and product
- Improve the quality of Drupal development
- Responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design
- Offer solutions to problems and imprvements
Front-end Drupal Developer requirements and qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent with programming experience
- X years of experience with Drupal Theming and Front-end Development
- X years of PHP Development experience
- Experience with Drupal's key contrib modules, i.e. CTools, Views, Rules, etc.
- X years of hands on experience HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Experience building responsive web sites
- Experience using layout grid systems
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills