Digital Media Specialist job profile
Digital Media Specialist are usually responsible for assisting Digital Media Managers in designing and implementing company's digital media plans and strategies and achieving digital marketing goals and objectives.
In order to attract Digital Media Specialists that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Digital Media Specialist job description.
Digital Media Specialist job description
We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Specialist to join our marketing team. As a Digital Media Specialist, you will be responsible for leading our digital marketing efforts.
You ill be able to use and learn how to use the latest digital marketing technologies and methods.
Digital Media Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos etc.
- Establish our web presence
- Work to improve our brand presence
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
Digital Media Specialist requirements
- X years of experience as Digital Media Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
- X years of experience with visual communication methods
- Knowledge of web design
- Experience with content management
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
Use this Digital Media Specialist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Leasing Consultant
- Maintenance Technician
- Dietary Aide
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Police Officer
- Training Specialist
- Hotel Manager
- Social Media Strategist
- Personal Care Assistant
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Operations Manager
- Logistics Coordinator
- Billing Specialist
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Graphic Designer
- Lab Assistant
- Assistant Director
- Office Administrator
- Call Center Supervisor
- DevOps Engineer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!