Release Engineer job profile
Release Engineers are usually responsible for the end-to-end release engineering processes for various company's components and open source ecosystem.
In order to attract Release Engineer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Release Engineer job description.
Release Engineer job description
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Release Engineer to jin our team. As a Release Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring products can effortlessly be delivered to users and customers using different distribution mechanism and methods.
Release Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Design and develop code that glues together various applications in our build pipeline
- Engineer and release new solutions
- Maintain and monitor software builds
- Support globally distributed teams
- Perform user administration, troubleshooting, and trouble ticket administration
Release Engineer requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years experience
- X years of experience as a Release Engineer
- X years of experience in command line environment (Bash)
- X years of experience with or on Linux or Unix based OS systems using common UNIX/Linux tools (ssh, tar, sed, grep, awk, vi, emacs, cron, etc...)
- X years of experience with Python or similar languages
- X years of experience managing and maintaining Linux servers
- X years of experience with build systems
- X years of experience with Source Control Management systems
Use this Release Engineer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- IT Director
- Financial Manager
- Store Manager
- Copywriter & Editorial Director
- Medical Office Manager
- Construction Project Manager
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
- Office Manager
- Database Developer
- Sales Engineer
- Maintenance Manager
- Software Tester
- Assistant Director
- Chef de Partie
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Business Manager
- iOS developer
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist
- Interior Designer
- Office Coordinator
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?