Telesales Representative job profile
Telesales Representatives are sales representatives responsible for reaching out to potential clients and customers over the telephone.
In order to attract Telesales Representatives that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Telesales Representative job description.
Telesales Representative job description
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Telesales Representative to join our Sales team! As a Telesales Representative, you will be responsible for generating calls to potential customers with the main goal to achieve your sales quota.
As a Telesales Representative, we are expecting you to be an outstanding communicator and listener with the professional, but friendly approach.
Telesales Representative duties and responsibilities
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering
- Learn details about our product and service offerings
- Address any questions or issues customers may have
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need
- Offer solutions based on clients needs and capabilities
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Keep an updated customer database
- Measure identified KPIs
- Always strive towards meeting sales quota
- Track and document calls and sales
- Update client records
- Prepare and present achievements and KIPs
Telesales Representative requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as Telesales Representative or similar customer service or sales role
- Proven record of met quota
- Hand on experience with sales tools such as CRM software
- Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits
- Patient and friendly personality
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- High school diploma
- BSc/BA is a plus
Use this Telesales Representative job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Data Manager
- Business Development Consultant
- Call Center Supervisor
- Technical Writer
- Web Master
- Auto Mechanic
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Operations Manager
- Prep Cook
- HTML5 Developer
- Wait Staff
- IT Coordinator
- Regional Field Marketing Manager
- Physical Therapist
- Account Executive
- Network Engineer
- Marketing Intern
- Medical Office Manager
- Human Resource Director
- Fashion Editor
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!
Executive Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Executives