Executive Secretary job profile
Executive Secretary responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
In order to attract In order to attract Executive Secretaries that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Executive Secretary job description.
Executive Secretary job description
We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious Executive Secretary to join our team! As an Executive Secretary, you will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Executive Secretary duties and responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
Executive Secretary requirements and qualifications
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Use this Executive Secretary job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards