Middleware Developer job profile
Middleware Developer is an IT professional specialized in programming using middleware technology in Java.
In order to attract Middleware Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Middleware Developer job description.
Middleware Developer job description
We searching for a supremely talented, extremely passionate Middleware Developer to join us and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded software development team working with cutting edge technologies (e.g. SOA, NoSQL DBs etc.) and working on exciting projects that have meaningful impacts.
Middleware Developer duties and responsibilities
- Collaboratively participates in business requirements gathering sessions and documents technical specifications readily resolve defects, and maintain and implements high quality program changes, applying IT development standards and practices
- Effectively collaborates with Quality Assurance Testing and business staff to review application functionality and test results
- Apply existing standards for programming, naming, security & performance and provide proper documentation
- Provide accurate and timely estimates for assigned work and documentation for all completed work assignments
- Leverage a detailed understanding of business processes and procedures to prepare accurate and comprehensive user-level documentation
- Adapt existing methods and procedures to implement and test program modules in line with functional requirements and development standards
- Assist peers with detailed program analysis & design for assigned work
Middleware Developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Middleware Developer for (x) year(s)
- BA in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Web application development experience in any MVC framework
- A solid understanding of OO designand Computer Science fundamentals
- Hands on experience with NoSQL and SQL database
Use this Middleware Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- General Practitioner
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
- Vice President (VP) of Product Marketing
- Patient Care Technician
- Linux Administrator
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Website Content Manager
- Social Media Coordinator
- Vice President (VP) of HR
- Chief Financial Officer
- Process Engineer
- Safety Coordinator
- Paid Marketing Manager
- Software Engineer
- Commercial Director
- Security Manager
- Branch Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Credit Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Back-end Developer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!