Culture & People
Middleware Developer job profile
Middleware Developer is an IT professional specialized in programming using middleware technology in Java.
In order to attract Middleware Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Middleware Developer job description.
Middleware Developer job description
We searching for a supremely talented, extremely passionate Middleware Developer to join us and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded software development team working with cutting edge technologies (e.g. SOA, NoSQL DBs etc.) and working on exciting projects that have meaningful impacts.
Middleware Developer duties and responsibilities
- Collaboratively participates in business requirements gathering sessions and documents technical specifications readily resolve defects, and maintain and implements high quality program changes, applying IT development standards and practices
- Effectively collaborates with Quality Assurance Testing and business staff to review application functionality and test results
- Apply existing standards for programming, naming, security & performance and provide proper documentation
- Provide accurate and timely estimates for assigned work and documentation for all completed work assignments
- Leverage a detailed understanding of business processes and procedures to prepare accurate and comprehensive user-level documentation
- Adapt existing methods and procedures to implement and test program modules in line with functional requirements and development standards
- Assist peers with detailed program analysis & design for assigned work
Middleware Developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Middleware Developer for (x) year(s)
- BA in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- Web application development experience in any MVC framework
- A solid understanding of OO designand Computer Science fundamentals
- Hands on experience with NoSQL and SQL database
Use this Middleware Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Sales Support Specialist
- Telesales Representative
- Loan Processor
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Intern
- Email Marketing Manager
- System Analyst
- Clinical Pharmacist
- IT Help Desk Technician
- Accounting Clerk
- Test Engineer
- Costume Designer
- Program Coordinator
- Facilities Manager
- Real Estate Broker
- File Clerk
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Product Designer
- Assistant Editor
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Paid Marketing Manager
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?