Maintenance Technician job profile
Maintenance Technician is a person who provides electrical and mechanical support for the assigned facilities.
In order to attract Maintenance Technician that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Maintenance Technician job description.
Maintenance Technician job description
Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician looking for an opportunity to advance your carrer and join a great technican team?
If you are a dedicated team player and problem solver with strong work ethic , we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a thorough Maintenance Technician who will take responsibility for completing work orders and other required tasks in order to upkeep good condition and functionality of premises.
Maintenance Technician duties and responsibilities
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain and repair plumbing and heating components
- Prepare, prime, and paint building interior and exterior surfaces
- Maintain and repair locks, locking mechanisms, closers, doors, and controllers.
- Maintain and complete documentation for fire extinguishers, fire suppression systems, building alarm contacts and other building systems
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Complie with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials
- Participate in ongoing technical, safety, and operational process training programs
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Document work performance and materials procurement as directed
Maintenance Technician qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as a Maintenance Technician for (x) year(s)
- High school diploma
- Any additional relevant certification will be considered an advantage (HVAC, CMRP etc.)
- Advanced understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- In depth knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Applicable knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and attention to detail
- Problem solving aptitude
- Good physical condition
Use this Maintenance Technician job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Mechanical Engineer
- District Manager
- Lab Assistant
- General Practitioner
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist
- Web Developer
- Civil Engineer
- Category Manager
- Plastic Surgeon
- Real Estate Agent
- Sales Executive
- C developer
- Sales Account Executive
- Shipping Manager
- NoSQL Developer
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- SQL Server DBA
- TypeScript Developer
- Financial Manager
- Cabin Crew
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?