Facilities Director job description template
This Facilities Director job description template includes the list of most important Facilities Director's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Facilities Director job profile
Facilities Director is someone who oversees facilities operations and personnel.
In order to attract a Facilities Director that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Facilities Director job description.
Facilities Director job description
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Facilities Director to join our team! As a Facilities Director, you will be responsible for overseeing our building and facilities operations and you will also be responsible for managing and training our facilities personnel.
Facilities Director duties and responsibilities
- Maintenance of building structures
- Arranging maintenance schedules
- Overseeing facilities personnel
- Overseeing maintenance workers
- Conducting site inspections
- Implementing safety procedures
- Managing the budget for repairs and maintenance
- Planning facilities layout
- Choosing the office equipment and furniture
- Maintaining inventory of supplies
Facilities Director requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Facilities Management
- Minimum of X years of experience as Facilities Director
- Strong knowledge of maintenance systems
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!