Office Administrator job profile
Office Administrator is an administrative professional responsible for the organization and efficiency of daily office operations.
In order to attract Office Administrator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Office Administrator job description.
Office Administrator job description
Are you a hardworking Office Administrator looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you have a positive attitude even in time of stress and crisis and you are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an ambitious Office Administrator who is willing to help the company operate day to day so employees can perform to their highest ability. If you want to join a company and make a direct impact on the overall health and happiness of its employees, we’d love to hear from you!
Office Administrator duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate and oversee all office activities
- Ensure adherence to relevant company procedures and policies
- Oversee the members of administrative team and coordinate their activities
- Make travel arrangements for the senior managers
- Handle phone calls and all related correspondence
- Provide assistance with different budgeting and bookkeeping activities
- Keep databases in check and update them regularly
- Control the office supplies state and make sure it is in accordance with office needs
- Supervise cleaning crew and cleanliness of office space
- Create and present reports for senior managers
- Coordinate and participate in office space planning, maintenance and renovations when necessary
Office Administrator requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Office Administrator for (x) year(s)
- BSc/BA in office administration or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- In-depth knowledge of office management and accounting processes
- Hands-on experience with office management computer programs (such as ERP)
- Attention to details
Use this Office Administrator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Debt Collector
- Advertising Account Executive
- Ember.js Developer
- Patient Care Technician
- Central Marketing Delivery Representative
- Financial Advisor
- Claims Examiner
- Outreach and Partnerships Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Business Development Consultant
- Registered Nurse
- Plant Manager
- Data Scientist
- Warehouse Worker
- Collection Specialist
- Dental Hygienist
- Business Manager
- Public Relations Assistant
- Corporate Attorney
- Customer Service Manager
Recruitment Marketing Tips: 11 Recruitment Content Ideas
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide