Culture & People
➡️ Before we dig deeper into the Office Administrator job description, don't forget to download our new Guide for Transforming Your Hiring Process from Reactive to Proactive.
➡️ Check out our Complete List (500+) of Job Description Templates!
Office Administrator job description template
In order to attract Office Administrator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Office Administrator job description.
Office Administrator job profile
To write an effective Office Administrator job description, you need to understand what exactly an Office Administrator does.
Office Administrator is an administrative professional responsible for the organization and efficiency of daily office operations.
Office Administrator job description: Intro
Office Administrator job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction to Office Administrator job description may look like:
Are you a hard working Office Administrator looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you have a positive attitude even in time of stress and crisis and you are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an ambitious Office Administrator who is willing to help the company operate day to day so employees can perform to their highest ability. If you want to join a company and make a direct impact on the overall health and happiness of its employees, we’d love to hear from you!
Office Administrator job description: Duties and responsibilities
Office Administrator job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and oversee all office activities
- Ensure adherence to relevant company procedures and policies
- Oversee the members of the administrative team and coordinate their activities
- Make travel arrangements for the senior managers
- Handle phone calls and all related correspondence
- Provide assistance with different budgeting and bookkeeping activities
- Keep databases in check and update them regularly
- Control the office supplies state and make sure it is in accordance with office needs
- Supervise cleaning crew and cleanliness of office space
- Create and present reports for senior managers
- Coordinate and participate in office space planning, maintenance and renovations when necessary
Office Administrator job description: Requirements and qualifications
Office Administrator job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as an Office Administrator for (x) year(s)
- BSc/BA in office administration or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- In-depth knowledge of office management and accounting processes
- Hands-on experience with office management computer programs (such as ERP)
- Attention to details
How to use this Office Administrator job description template?
Looking for more job descriptions beside Office Administrator job description?
Check out our job description library!
Use this Office Administrator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Lead Nurturing Specialist
- Security Guard
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Communications Specialist
- Sales Training Specialist
- Store Manager
- Warehouse Supervisor
- System Security Expert
- Marketing Strategist
- Call Center Representative
- Copywriter & Editorial Director
- Android Developer
- Marketing Specialist
- WordPress Developer
- C++ Developer
- Logistics Manager
- SQL Developer
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Financial Manager
- Field Sales Representative
- Safety Coordinator