Executive Administrative Assistant job profile
Executive Administrative Assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
In order to attract In order to attract Executive Administrative Assistants that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Executive Administrative Assistant job description.
Executive Administrative Assistant job description
We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team! As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
Executive Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
Executive Administrative Assistant requirements and qualifications
- X years of proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Use this Executive Administrative Assistant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards