Culture & People
Visual Merchandiser job description template
This Visual Merchandiser job description template will help you save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
In order to attract Visual Merchandiser that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Visual Merchandiser job description.
Visual Merchandiser job profile
Visual Merchandisers are also known as Display Designers. They are usually responsible for promoting the image, product and service offering of businesses and other organizations. Often times, Visual Merchandisers create windows and in-store displays of goods for retail shops and department stores.
Visual Merchandiser job description: Intro
Visual Merchandiser job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction may look like:
We are looking for a creative and passionate Visual Merchandiser to join our team! Your role as a Visual Merchandiser will play a crucial role in meeting our sales targets increasing the impression and attraction of our services and products via both offline and online channels.
Visual Merchandiser duties and responsibilities
Visual Merchandiser job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, create and execute overall business visual merchandising strategy
- Design appealing merchandise displays in order to attract visitors to the store
- Design various window displays and signs as well as special promotions displays and signs
- Test different visuals and compare results
- Identify and track key KPIs
- Produce and present KPI reports
- Manage budget and track costs and expenses
- Collaborate with other store staff
- Adjust displays in order to promote new products and special offerings
- Work and collaborate with suppliers
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends
Visual Merchandiser requirements and qualifications
Visual Merchandiser job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- X years of experience as a visual merchandiser or similar role
- Proof of a strong visual portfolio
- X years of experience in creating window displays, signs and interior displays
- Hands on experience with visual software (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of innovative visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in visual/fashion merchandising, exhibition design, visual communications or similar relevant field
Use this Visual Merchandiser job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Project Manager
- Office Manager
- Construction Worker
- Fraud Investigator
- Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement
- Executive Chef
- Sales Training Specialist
- UI-UX Designer
- Payroll Specialist
- Child Care Teacher
- IT Technician
- Game Programmer
- Release Engineer
- Graphic Designer
- HR Consultant
- Restaurant Manager
- Product Designer
- Line Cook
- Logistics Coordinator
- Budget Analyst
- Physical Therapist
- Data Coordinator
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?