Media Director job profile
Media Director is a medi and public relations expert specialized in ensuring company's effective media presence and brand reputation management.
In order to attract Media Director that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Media Director job description.
Media Director job description
Are you an ambitious Media Director looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career?
If you can manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment to deliver on time and create a positive working environment which fosters a team approach, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an experienced Media Director who will be responsible for leading and overseeing our media team in strategy, planning, tactical execution, implementation, optimization and performance analysis.
Media Director duties and responsibilities
- Manage and supervise a team in day to day media management while also leading the process of strategic media planning/execution and serving as a resource for the team
- Train, motivate, grow and evaluate team-members
- Analyze relevant channels and outlets
- Develop budgets and flowcharts
- Recommend tactical implementation and timing
- Day-to-day management of digital media plans including developing recommendations, execution details and budgets
- Lead and direct the development of client presentations from a media perspective
- Research and implement new techniques and technologies that are relevant to clients’ media strategies
- Draw insight from campaign results
- Ensure dialogue with client and internal team on informed strategic implications
- Maintain current knowledge of PR, marketing and industry best practices
Media Director requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Media Director for (x) years
- MA in Media, Public relations, Communication or similar relevant field
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Attention to details
Use this Media Director job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Outbound Sales
- DevOps Engineer
- Management Accountant
- Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement
- Prep Cook
- Legal Secretary
- Spa Therapist
- .Net developer
- Social Media Specialist
- General Counsel
- Fashion Editor
- Plastic Surgeon
- Game Animator
- Field Service Technician
- SAP Technical Consultant
- Forklift Operator
- Photo Editor
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Copywriter & Editorial Director
- Software Engineer
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Mortgage Loan Processor
A Relationship First Approach to Hiring on LinkedIn
6 Things to Think About Before Hiring Remote Employees
Which Marketing Channel is Best for Recruitment in 2020?
Culture & People
The Importance of Building a Great Company Culture