Executive Assistant job profile
Executive Assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
In order to attract In order to attract Executive Assistants that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Executive Assistant job description.
Executive Assistant job description
We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious Executive Assistant to join our team! As an Executive Assistant at our company, you will be responsible for supporting managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication on a daily basis.
Executive Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Assist in the preparation of scheduled reports
- Order, monitor and manage office supplies
- Book and organize travel arrangements
- Make and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
Executive Assistant requirements and qualifications
- X years of proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Use this Executive Assistant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards