Financial Manager job description template
This Financial Manager job description template includes the list of most important Financial Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Financial Manager job profile
Financial Manager are usually responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of financial planning and management. They are are usually experienced in corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting and development of policies and procedures.
In order to attract Financial Managers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Financial Manager job description.
Financial Manager job description
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven and experienced Financial Manager to join our Finance team! As our Financial Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing the whole financial management system in our company. As financial management is crucial for our company's performance, you will play a big role in company's growth and success.
Financial Manager duties and responsibilities
- Oversee various accounting operations
- Manage Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Identify accounting and financial issues and suggest timely solutions
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Manage quality control over financial transactions and reporting
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting
- Produce financial statements as requsted
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and adhere to policies and procedures
Financial Manager requirements and qualifications
- X tears of experience as a Financial Manager or similar role
- X years of combined experience in accounting and finance
- Advanced degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Outstanding knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements and general ledgers
- Good understanding of accounting software
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills