PHP / Laravel developer job profile
PHP / Laravel developer is an IT professional specialized in developing web applications using Laravel Framework within PHP programming language.
In order to attract PHP / Laravel developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise PHP / Laravel developer job description.
PHP / Laravel developer job description
Are you an highly experienced, ambitious Fullstack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
PHP / Laravel developer duties and responsibilities
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
PHP / Laravel developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for (x) year(s)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
Use this PHP / Laravel developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Respiratory Therapist
- Web Master
- Chef de Partie
- React.js Developer
- PHP developer
- Program Coordinator
- Job Coach
- Vice President (VP) of Content
- Dietary Aide
- Quality Manager
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Telecommunications Specialist
- HR Coordinator
- Hospice Nurse
- Director of Operations
- Food Expeditor
- UI-UX Designer
- Camera Operator
- HR Administrative Assistant
- jQuery Developer
Getting Executive Buy-in for Recruitment Software in 2019
Hiring Developers: Lessons From 112,000+ Coding Tests
Culture & People
How to Give Negative Feedback to Employees: 10 Best Techniques
11-Steps Recruitment Marketing Action Plan