Culture & People
MongoDB Developer job profile
MongoDB Developer is an IT professional specialized in programming and developing applications and software using Mongo tool.
In order to attract MongoDB Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise MongoDB Developer job description.
MongoDB Developer job description
Are you MongoDB Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
MongoDB Developer duties and responsibilities
- Comprehend and translate business requirements into technical specifications and build elegant, efficient, and scalable solutions based on specifications
- Implement appropriate indexes (B-Tree, Geospatial, Text) for performance improvement
- Implement Mongo Management Service for automating a variety of tasks, including backup/recovery and performance management
- Recommend and implement best practices for Rest API integration framework/model
- Develop MongoDB and API prototypes and proofs of concept
- Implement optimal backup and recovery
- Assist developers in detecting performance problems using MMS and Mongo Profiler
MongoDB Developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a MongoDB Developer for (x) year(s)
- BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar relevant study
- Specialized technical knowledge of the MongoDB platform or similar NoSQL technologies
- Design and development experience building a reusable REST API model/framework to consume data from and/or push data into MongoDB (or similar technology)
- In depth knowledge of modeling/architectural patterns, governance methodologies, and potential limitations within MongoDB
Use this MongoDB Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Real Estate Broker
- Personal Care Assistant
- Spa Therapist
- Network Technician
- Financial Manager
- System Security Expert
- Public Relations Specialist
- PHP / Laravel developer
- Construction Estimator
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Telecommunications Specialist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Receiving Clerk
- Retail Manager
- Event Planner
- Sales Associate
- Help Desk Specialist
- PHP developer
- Medical Assistant
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?