Marketing Consultant job description template
This Marketing Consultant job description template includes the list of most important Marketing Consultant's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Marketing Consultant job profile
Marketing Consultant is a marketing professional who organizes, oversees and analyzes marketing strategy and activities and provides strategic advice for management.
Marketing Consultant job description
Are you an experienced Marketing Consultant looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are creative thinker, enthusiastic team player and proactive problem solver, we have the perfect job for you!
Marketing Consultant duties and responsibilities
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans
- Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools
- Develop and nurture long term relationship with in house teams and external vendors
- Track and evaluate the ROI/KPI in relation to marketing initiatives
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and share best practices knowledge and insights
- Write reports with suggestions for improvements and new ideas
Marketing Consultant qualififactions and requirements
- Previous working experience as Marketing Consultant for (x) year(s)
- MA in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of data analysis and market research
- Hands on experience with marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills