Marketing Consultant job profile
Marketing Consultant is a marketing professional who organizes, oversees and analyzes marketing strategy and activities and provides strategic advice for management.
Marketing Consultant job description
Are you an experienced Marketing Consultant looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are creative thinker, enthusiastic team player and proactive problem solver, we have the perfect job for you!
Marketing Consultant duties and responsibilities
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans
- Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools
- Develop and nurture long term relationship with in house teams and external vendors
- Track and evaluate the ROI/KPI in relation to marketing initiatives
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and share best practices knowledge and insights
- Write reports with suggestions for improvements and new ideas
Marketing Consultant qualififactions and requirements
- Previous working experience as Marketing Consultant for (x) year(s)
- MA in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of data analysis and market research
- Hands on experience with marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Use this Marketing Consultant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Lead Nurturing Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- SAP Technical Consultant
- Physician Assistant
- Spa Therapist
- Construction Manager
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Social Worker
- Plastic Surgeon
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Facilities Manager
- HR Officer
- Conversion Optimization Specialist
- Procurement Manager
- Quality Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Bootstrap Developer
- Communications Specialist
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?