Pharmacist job profile
Pharmacist is a healthcare professional responsible for peparing and administering appropriate pharmaceuticals to patients.
In order to attract Pharmacist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Pharmacist job description.
Pharmacist job description
Are you an aspiring Pharmacist looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
Are you the type of person who knows all your patients by name? Do they ask for you because you build meaningful relationships with them? Do you want to practice in a progressive setting where you can make an impact on patient care and be a part of your community? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an ambitious Pharmacist to become a part of our team that is committed to providing direct patient care and wellness services. You will play a valuable role in disease state management, optimizing medication therapy, delivering outstanding patient-centered care and assisting in managing acute and chronic conditions.
Pharmacist duties and responsibilities
- Organize the pharmacy to keep it running smoothly
- Stock and label medicine and other pharmaceutical products
- Execute physician’s medicament prescriptions
- Provide advice to customers
- Prepare medicine by applying the appropriate dosages for each individual case
- Keep and update patients' records
- Keep abreast with new research and advancement in medicine and pharmacy field
- Attend professional pharmaceutical seminars and conferences
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals
- Oversee and supervise pharmacy staff team members
- Adhere to all relevant legal, health and safety rules and regulations
Pharmacist requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Pharmacist for (x) year(s)
- MA in Pharmacy, Pharmacology or similar relevant field
- A current, valid, unrestricted license to practice Pharmacy in (x) state
- In-depth knowledge of medicament administration and brands
- Hands on experience with Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer oriented approach
- Integrity, patience and compassion
Use this Pharmacist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards