Software Engineer job profile
Software Engineers can be responsible for a hgh variety of tasks depending on the company and industry they work in. In general, they specialize in a few areas of development, such as networks, operating systems, databases or applications, where each of these areas require knowledge in its own set of computer languages and development environments.
Software Engineer job description
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Software Engineer to join our team! As a Software Engineer at our company, you will be responsible for analyzing, planning, developing, implementing, testing and maintaining various IT projects. You will have the chance to work on interesting projects and build your career.
Software Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Perform full lifecycle software development
- Test and evaluate the technical aspects of every decision
- Review codes and assess code quality
- Provide timely solutions to issues
- Develop a server-side code for high-volume web-based applications
- Create and develop web user interfaces
- Implement analytics and monitoring routines
- Perform analytics and A/B testing
Software Engineer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Software Engineer or similar role
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- X years of experience with and good knowledge of C, C++, C#, Java, security and database technology
- X years of experience with Spring framework, Hibernate, secure web design is preferred
- X years of experience with .NET MVC and web-based development
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, Web API, Restful Services, MS SQL Server
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Software Engineer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Event Planner
- Game Programmer
- Occupational Therapist
- Web Master
- Field Service Technician
- Case Manager
- SQL Developer
- Materials Manager
- MEAN Stack Developer
- Payroll Clerk
- Security Guard
- Financial Manager
- Machine Learning Expert
- Lead Nurturing Specialist
- Branch Manager
- Quality Manager
- .Net developer
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Financial Advisor
- Compliance Manager
- Maintenance Manager
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?