IT Help Desk Technician job profile
IT Help Desk Technician is an IT professional who provides technical assistance on computer systems and serves as the first contact for customers who need technical assistance over the phone or email.
In order to attract IT Help Desk Technician that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise IT Help Desk Technician job description.
IT Help Desk Technician job description
Are you an experienced IT Help Desk Technician able to take the hassle out of any technical problem?
Patient and friendly even with difficult customers? Able to share your advanced technical knowledge in the simple and understandable way?
Then you are the perfect team member we are looking for!
IT Help Desk Technician responsibilities
- Serve as the first contact with customers who need technical assistance via the phone or email
- Perform troubleshooting using different diagnostic techniques
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical hardware and/or software issues
- Provide quick resolution and excellent customer service
- Redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide needed information on IT products or services
- Keep record of problems and their resolution
- Follow-up with customers
- Provide feedback on processes and make recommendations on areas to improve
- Maintain technical documentation and service catalog on installation of software, configuration of hardware and problem troubleshooting
- Suggest improvements on procedures
IT Help Desk Technician requirements
- Previous working experience as an IT Help Desk Technician for (x) year(s)
- BA in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems and mobile devices
- Hands on experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented and patient
Use this IT Help Desk Technician job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Administration Manager
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Waiter or Waitress
- Event Coordinator
- Computer Technician
- Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager
- Game Developer
- Auto Mechanic
- Sales Account Executive
- Debt Collector
- Leasing Agent
- Shipping Manager
- Insurance Broker
- Recruitment Consultant
- TypeScript Developer
- Software Tester
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Marketing Operations Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist
A Relationship First Approach to Hiring on LinkedIn
6 Things to Think About Before Hiring Remote Employees
Which Marketing Channel is Best for Recruitment in 2020?
Culture & People
The Importance of Building a Great Company Culture