IT Help Desk Technician job profile
IT Help Desk Technician is an IT professional who provides technical assistance on computer systems and serves as the first contact for customers who need technical assistance over the phone or email.
In order to attract IT Help Desk Technician that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise IT Help Desk Technician job description.
IT Help Desk Technician job description
Are you an experienced IT Help Desk Technician able to take the hassle out of any technical problem?
Patient and friendly even with difficult customers? Able to share your advanced technical knowledge in the simple and understandable way?
Then you are the perfect team member we are looking for!
IT Help Desk Technician responsibilities
- Serve as the first contact with customers who need technical assistance via the phone or email
- Perform troubleshooting using different diagnostic techniques
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical hardware and/or software issues
- Provide quick resolution and excellent customer service
- Redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide needed information on IT products or services
- Keep record of problems and their resolution
- Follow-up with customers
- Provide feedback on processes and make recommendations on areas to improve
- Maintain technical documentation and service catalog on installation of software, configuration of hardware and problem troubleshooting
- Suggest improvements on procedures
IT Help Desk Technician requirements
- Previous working experience as an IT Help Desk Technician for (x) year(s)
- BA in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems and mobile devices
- Hands on experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented and patient
Use this IT Help Desk Technician job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- SQL Server DBA
- Vice President (VP) of Content
- Advertising Account Executive
- TypeScript Developer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Construction Estimator
- Commercial Director
- Video Editor
- Safety Manager
- Creative Director
- Business Development Consultant
- National Account Manager
- Help Desk Specialist
- System Analyst
- Social Media Coordinator
- Executive Secretary
- Recruitment Manager
- Litigation Paralegal
- SEO Developer
- SAP Technical Consultant
- Digital Marketing Director
- Web Analyst
The Role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Recruitment
Accounting and Finance Recruiting: How to Recruit Accounting and Finance Professionals
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?