NoSQL Developer job profile
NoSQL Developer is an IT professional specialized in NoSQL technologies and database architectures.
In order to attract NoSQL Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise NoSQL Developer job description.
NoSQL Developer job description
If you are an aspiring NoSQL Developer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career?
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are seeking a motivated NoSQL Developer to come join our agile team of professionals and be part of creating complex and interesting solutions.
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
We are looking for a NoSQL Developer
NoSQL Developer duties and responsibilities
- Install, configure, patch, and upgrade database software (MySQL, MySQL cluster, Cassandra, and Couchbase)
- Manage the operations for both development and production databases
- Create and configure monitors to establish the health of servers and the databases running on them
- Troubleshoot NoSQL issues and performance bottlenecks
- Design, implement, maintain and automate the appropriate backup and recovery architecture as required
- Submit service requests to software vendors and drive resolution through to completion
- Work with internal teams to plan and schedule application upgrades
- Manage day-to-day replication processes
- Work with customers to help determine and deploy the best datastore technology and data model strategy for their needs
NoSQL Developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a NoSQL Developer for (x) year(s)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Deep understanding of NoSQL and relational databases and database fundamentals, including data storage, data modeling, and data access patterns
- Hands on experience with Linux system administration, including hardware and software troubleshooting, system maintenance, and design
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Analytical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
Use this NoSQL Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Vice President (VP) of Marketing
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Test Engineer
- Back-end Drupal Developer
- Administration Manager
- Analyst Programmer
- Vice President (VP) of HR
- Outreach and Partnerships Manager
- Vice President (VP) of Content
- Call Center Supervisor
- Software Tester
- Managing Director
- Unity or Unity3D Developer
- Event Planner
- Commercial Director
- SAP Technical Consultant
- Mobile Developer
- Flight Attendant
- Maintenance Manager
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!